Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Image Bonus 133

This week I have a few more images from The Woman's World magazine from last week.  Be sure to stop back on the 4th for some great Americana images.

9 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

super images, thnk you for posting them and I'll try to remember to add a comment.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! To think that they were selling lead paint as "sanitary" and now we have to pay extra to have it removed!
And I moved to NC from Rochester, NY. To see the original Kodak ad was pretty cool. State St. isn't even there now, they call it Kodak Park!

plaisanter said...

Yes, amazing, love that camera! Don't know what to say about the "Business Girl" though... imagine if that was published today! Yikes!

plaisanter said...

Oh, I meant to say that the clarity of these is fabulous! Thanks again!! Nancy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous images! I couldn´t even say which I like best, they´re all wonderful! Thanks a lot!

Laura said...

Thank you for all your hard work. You always have the nices images

Cynthia said...

Fun vintage ads! Thanks Cora.

Karen said...

Love the old Kodak camera! I'm always on the lookout for old camera images for a project I eventually want to put together for my aunt. :>

Susan said...

What year are these from?