Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Image Bonus 145 - A Few Halloween Images





Halloween is a month away and I thought you might like to play.  Take the challenge and make a project (not a card) using one of these fun images or any other previously posted Halloween image and I will post it here for everyone to see. Click on the label to see all the fun images. 

As always feel free to use any of the images on my website in your artwork but please do not post or sell the original image on the web in a group or collection or alone. If you use one in a project and post it to your site please link it back to here or leave a comment in the comments section of the image on this site so we can all enjoy. I love to see what you create. Please be sure to leave a comment if you stop by. It inspires me to post more.

15 comments:

SusanK said...

Love all the soft colors of these vintage images! Have time to play in my art room - let's see if I can get one of these to 'talk' to me! Thank you for finding & sharing such awesome images with us!

Sarah said...

The two little ones reading the ghost story is one of my favorite Hallowe'en images. Thanks, Cora.

Noonton and Cocobean said...

This is an interesting blog :-)

come follow my little blog pay a visit too
http://noontonandcocobean.blogspot.com/

NanE said...

What wonderful Halloween images! Thank you for sharing, have a great weekend, Nan

Juliet A said...

These images really capture the spirit of what Halloween means to me. Thank you for sharing them.

2amscrapper said...

These are great, and just in time for my Halloween ATCs. Thanks for sharing.

kymmie said...

I just adore vintage imagery. I am so enthused to have happened upon your site - its fabulous!

kymmie said...

I just adore vintage imagery. I am so enthused to have happened upon your site - its fabulous!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

thanks for the freebies! I have a few to share on my recent blog post...come see!
http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/

Berta said...

These are great images! Love the two kids reading and the goblins in the shadows! Great poems on the images. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Personal Trainer Singapore said...

hi there, you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. hope you never give up doing that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! these are wonderful!

Jean Franks Beck said...

These images are gorgeous - love vintage Halloween! I'm especially grateful for the goblins one; I've been looking all over for it and was so happy when I found it here. :) Thank you!

Rene said...

I just love seeing old Halloween artwork. It was so clever. Thank you for sharing it.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

many thanks for sharing !!!