Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Image Bonus 165





Here are a few more pages from the McCalls booklet from last week.  The antiques flea market has started again and I need to make a little money to buy new images for posting here.  So check out my Clearly Vintage etsy shop  for some wonderful vintage style photopolymer stamps. I've been having a warehouse sale and the prices are wholesale.

9 comments:

Teresa Carini said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!

Sonya Badgley said...

These are just beautiful-I wish these styles would come back!
Thanks,
Sonya

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous... all of them!

Marilou said...

Love them! Thank you.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love these images Cora. Thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful, Thank You!

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Aaahh, these are lovely, thank you for sharing them.
Hugs Yolanda

Sam said...

Thanks for this lovely image !!! Sam

Moments by Marla said...

I think I should print these off and frame them for my craft/sewing room. Thank you!