Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saturday Image Bonus 205

Today I went to our favorite flea market for the first time this season. It opened a month early due to the unusually warm winter we had. These images are from a Ladies Home Journal from October 15, 1910. It is a large format magazine so I photographed the cover instead of scanning it. Hopefully it is still clear enough to use.

 

 

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow... I love the black and white images, Cora! Thank you so much for sharing!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Anonymous said...

Cora, Thanks so much for the images. I have a very dear friend who always supports me. Im going to make her a card with the last image. Your wonderful. Thank you. It means alot when crafting on a budget.

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and generous to share this cute images with us. I am very happy and thankful that you do!!sending hugs across the miles
snowbird

Ruth Little said...

Thank you so much!

Guernsey Girl said...

I take my hat off to the lady in red...

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous images, Cora - so glad we don not have to wear corsets like those!!
Blessings
Maxine

Betty Benton said...

Marvelous images -- thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them. thans so much

Judith Liron said...

Thank you for sharing with us those lovely images!
Judith Liron - Israel