Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Few More Postcards for Easter



Here are a few more.  I can't wait to see what you create.

9 comments:

Daniele said...

thanks for sharing Cora, will use the chick image for a challenge card as I've been looking for a sweet vintage image
many thanks

Guernsey Girl said...

How very comforting - just how Easter should be...

Teresa said...

Thank you!

txexperiment said...

So sweet. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love vintage post cards, too! I like to sandwich them between glass and copperfoil/solder them and add wire for hanging. That way I can still see them on both sides, and enjoy them as art on the wall.

Suvenkorento said...

Thanks for the sweet postcards!

Dortesjs said...

awww thanks love love

Michele said...

wonderful, thank you!

Custom Lapel Pins said...

nice hand made paintings..keeep it up dud