Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

One Picture Six Colors

This is another drawing from the Bucilla crochet booklet from 1916.   I played around with it and recolored it.  I think I like the sepia the best.





4 comments:

Ana Márquez said...

Love them, friend! Thank you very much!

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks, lovely digis..

Silverbutterfly

CAthy -Mercieschild said...

How adorable, that is so cute, thank you bunches and bunches hugs Cathy.K

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

I love them all. I think my favorite is the pink...or maybe the light teal...reminds me of ocean water.
Lovely! Thanks for sharing.