Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Paperdolls by Gloria: Using Clearly Vintage Images


While surfing the web I found a blog featuring paper dolls made using several of the digital images I have posted here and on my other blog Digital Two for Tuesday.  The very talented Gloria used the images to make the most adorable paper dolls.  Those of you who have followed me for awhile know that I love paper dolls.  I was extremely excited and asked Gloria if I could share them here and she said yes.  Here are the paper dolls and the images that she used to make them.
You can find Gloria's original post and many other free digital download projects on her blog at Creative Digi Vintage.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

How neat! Thankyou!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - this is amazing!! What talent.
Blessings
Maxine

Embley Veronica said...

OMG! I love the rabbits/mouse/woodland critters! Thank you so much for sharing them!

txexperiment said...

My gdaughter loves paper dolls. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank u 4 sharing. paperdolls bring back
fun times as a kid,
Diana