Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Saturday Image Bonus 261

Here are several Harley ads I have found in various old magazines. I just love these fun ads for cards.






8 comments:

Hunter Krueger said...

10 miles for a cent! Ah the good ol' days.

Jane Wetzel said...

these are awesome... :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing!

Guernsey Girl said...

What a brilliant site - I always love your posts!

Barb Turpin said...

Just stumbled across your blog through and Operation Write Home post...I love all these vintage images...can't wait to use some! Thanks!

txexperiment said...

Fun images. Thanks so much!

Custom Lapel Pins said...

These are amazing fun cards. i really love to see these